Recently whilst commuting I have been bored of my usual morning playlist, consisting mainly of Beyonce and Justin Bieber. Now and again, I entertain myself with a Glamour magazine but I feel during this cold January I need something a bit more exciting to capture my imagination. I am a fond reader and have complied a list of my much loved books as well as others I am dying to read (we all know I am a big fan of lists!)
If you haven't read any of these before, make sure to add them to your to do list!
- The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald (the film is also a-maz-ing!)
- The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- One Day by David Nicholls
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (Yes I am a big fan)
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
Books that are on my to do list:
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Downloaded but remains unread)
- Gold Finch by Donna Tartt
- Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Talk like TED by Carmine Gallo (A bit nerdy I know)
- You Had Me at Hello by Mhairi McFarlane
Has anyone read any of these books? Or have any recommendations?